Line of Sight

The goal of Wild in the Heart is to be a place of everything from gun talk to deer camp stories. I hope you enjoy this blog and find some useful information or at least a good read.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God" ~ Philippians 4:6

"I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me" ~ Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Introduction to what this blog is about!

Well first of all I am not here to pelt you will problems, issues, complaints, or anything negative. This is simply just a place for me to get do what I have been doing for years: which is telling stories. Now they won't all be fiction nor will they all be truths and by no means am I going to be writing a novel if I can help it. No, My intent is more of a whats on the mind kinda thing; maybe an experience or a funny moment or just how I did at the range today. If you like what I have to say then I am happy if not oh well you can't please everyone and I wish all of you the best.

PhillBilly

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete